Chipping Norton town council manages, and maintains several beautiful recreation grounds and parks. The parks in Chipping Norton are well-used by community members including families with children and dog-walkers. The town council also maintains the grounds at the Greystones Rugby Club down Burford Road.
The full list of parks and recreation grounds in Chipping Norton includes:
- Cotswold Gate: Children’s play area
- Cotswold Crescent: Children’s play area
- New Street: Children’s play area, separate dog walking area
- Evans Way: Children’s play area
- Cornish Road: Children’s play area
- Greystones Rugby Club